Bringing traditional play and tech play together, Play-Doh Touch Shape to Life Studio creates the best of both worlds for your child.
Jayden has always been a huge fan of Play-Doh and now that he’s older, you better believe that he’s all about that tech life. Being mindful of his age, I want to encourage his creativity, as well as support his love for technology.
Play-Doh Touch Shape to Life Studio
The Play-Doh Touch Shape to Life Studio is extremely user-friendly. Here are a few things you should know!
- Simply shape a creation with Play-Doh compound, place it on the Studio and scan it into the app. The creation will come to life right on the screen.
- Add fun effects with the action stampers to make the characters dance, spin, float and more.
- Combine and/or use different Play-Doh colours with the action stampers to see how the effect changes in the app.
- Even when the physical creation goes back in the can, save the digital version of the character in the Play-Doh Touch App to play another day<– Can I get a hallelujah?
- App Content is suitable for Grade age 4 and up
- Tablet & Smartphone compatible
Watch our full How To/First Impression video below
To find out what items you get in the box, how to use the Play-Doh Touch Shape to Life Studio and a quick demonstration of the app, scroll down and watch our video.
Open a can of imagination with Play-Doh Touch! Available for purchase at Walmart.
My kids really like playdoh, this seems like a fun kit!
How fun!? So cool the combination of our childhood favorites with today’s technology. Love the video Heydy, really well done.
My girls would love this. Great Christmas gift idea!